(Our lawyer made us do it)
We specialize in helping small and medium-sized businesses grow. We will design a custom digital media package to fit your budget and we will treat you with respect. We will approach every transaction with honesty and transparency. Though we can deliver more at a better price point than our competitors and we do actually CARE to help people, we can not promise you that a small digital media budget will yield vast riches, or make you a better dancer. As with most things, the more you put in, the more you are likely to get out. Please reach out today to begin a customer service journey unlike any you have experienced before.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THIS PAGE MAY BE PERIODICALLY UPDATED WITHOUT PUBLIC NOTICE OF ANY KIND
(YOU MUST AGREE AND SUBMIT THE FORM AT THE END OF THIS PAGE BEFORE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED)
All sales are final unless otherwise stated or the product arrives damaged. By purchasing you agree to these terms. Shipping insurance can be added upon request at an addition charge. Additional terms and conditions may apply to your purchase. Supplier, upon acceptance of an Order placed by Buyer, will supply the products and services specified in the Order to Buyer, pursuant to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and its exhibits and Supplier’s acceptance of such order submitted by Buyer is expressly limited to the terms and conditions of this Agreement notwithstanding any contrary provision contained in Buyer’s purchase orders, invoices, acknowledgements or other documents. The details of the Work (e.g. quantity, price, and product specifications) shall be set forth in the relevant Order.
SEO, WordPress, and Design Work
- Reservation of Rights: All rights not expressly granted above are retained by the Designer. Any use additional to that expressly granted above requires arrangement for payment of a separate fee.
- Revisions: Revisions may be made only by the Designer at the Preliminary Design phase. Additional fees will be charged for revisions made after (set by additional terms or contract) preliminary design revisions, and for additions to project scope.
- Payment Schedule: Half upon project commencement, remaining upon project completion.
- Payment Terms: Payment due upon receiving/issuance of invoice. A one and one half (1.5%) monthly service charge will be billed against late payments. Grant of copyright is conditioned upon receipt of final payment, and upon Client’s compliance with the terms of this agreement.
- Cancellation Fees: In the event of Cancellation, Designer will be compensated for services performed through the date of cancellation in the amount of a prorated portion of the fees due. Upon cancellation all rights to the website revert to the Designer and all original art must be returned, including sketches, comps, or other preliminary materials.Billing in the event of cancellation will start at the original time set for start of project or the agreed upon time of start via text/emails/or other at $65 an hour and any and all down payments for will be used towards this.
- Credits and Promotion: A credit line suitable to the design of the pages will be used. Client agrees to pay an additional fifty percent (50%) of the total fee, excluding expenses, for failure to include credit line. Designer reserves the right to include screen shots of the completed work in his portfolio.
- Preliminary Works: Designer retains all rights in and to all Preliminary Designs. Client shall return all Preliminary Designs to Designer within thirty (30) days of completion of the project and all rights in and to any Preliminary Designs shall remain the exclusive property of Designer.
- Permissions and Releases: The Client agrees to indemnify and hold the Designer harmless against any and all claims, costs, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, due to materials included in the Design at the request of the Client for which no copyright permission or privacy release was requested, or for which uses exceed the uses allowed pursuant to a permission or release.
- Miscellaneous: This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties, their heirs, successors, assigns, and personal representatives. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties. Its terms can be modified only by a writing signed by both parties, except that the Client may authorize expenses or revisions orally. Any dispute arising out of this agreement will be resolved by negotiation between the parties. If they are unable to resolve the dispute, either party may commence mediation and/or binding arbitration through the American Arbitration Association. A waiver of a breach of any of the provisions of this Agreement shall not be construed as a continuing waiver of other breaches of the same or other provisions. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon and courts of such state shall have exclusive jurisdiction and venue.
We make no claims to guard your privacy and WordPress doesn’t make any such claims. HOWEVER, we do respect your privacy. We moderate each comment and have the ability to remove you email address and full name from each comment at your request and only at your request we will do so. We will not sell or distribute your name, email address, or any other personal information you submit to digitalmarketingonyourbudget.com unless otherwise stated or upon your request. YOU as the reader are solely responsible in submitting any and all requests. Please see the Terms and Conditions below for further information.
PARTNERS, CONTRIBUTORS AND COLLABORATORS
We DO NOT warranty and are not responsible for the claims, products, any other services etc. of any partners, contributors and collaborators OR your understanding of any of their claims, products, any other services etc. You alone are solely responsible for any claims, products, any other services etc. bought, purchased or otherwise obtains though any partners, contributors and collaborators.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least  years of age to use this website. By using this website [and by agreeing to these terms and conditions] you warrant and represent that you are at least  years of age.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, digitalmarketingonyourbudget.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not and ARE NOT permitted to:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;]
- [edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or]
- [redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution].]
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation. For more information please contact us at email@example.com or Call: 541-243-4171
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without digitalmarketingonyourbudget.com’s express written consent. For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: 541-243-4171
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. digitalmarketingonyourbudget.com reserves the right to restrict access to [other] areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at digitalmarketingonyourbudget.com’s discretion.
If digitalmarketingonyourbudget.com provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
digitalmarketingonyourbudget.com may disable your user ID and password in digitalmarketingonyourbudget.com’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to digitalmarketingonyourbudget.com a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to digitalmarketingonyourbudget.com the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or digitalmarketingonyourbudget.com or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
digitalmarketingonyourbudget.com reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on digitalmarketingonyourbudget.com’s servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Notwithstanding digitalmarketingonyourbudget.com’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, digitalmarketingonyourbudget.com does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. digitalmarketingonyourbudget.com makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, digitalmarketingonyourbudget.com does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
digitalmarketingonyourbudget.com will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if digitalmarketingonyourbudget.com has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit digitalmarketingonyourbudget.com liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by digitalmarketingonyourbudget.com’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of digitalmarketingonyourbudget.com or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for digitalmarketingonyourbudget.com to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, digitalmarketingonyourbudget.com has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against digitalmarketingonyourbudget.com officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect digitalmarketingonyourbudget.com officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as digitalmarketingonyourbudget.com
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify digitalmarketingonyourbudget.com and undertake to keep digitalmarketingonyourbudget.com indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by digitalmarketingonyourbudget.com to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of digitalmarketingonyourbudget.com legal advisers) incurred or suffered by digitalmarketingonyourbudget.com arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions[, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions].
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to digitalmarketingonyourbudget.com other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, digitalmarketingonyourbudget.com may take such action as digitalmarketingonyourbudget.com deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
digitalmarketingonyourbudget.com may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
digitalmarketingonyourbudget.com may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with digitalmarketingonyourbudget.com rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions [, together with “DOCUMENTS”,] constitute the entire agreement between you and digitalmarketingonyourbudget.com in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with GOVERNING LAW, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the [non-]exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of The State of Oregon.
You can contact digitalmarketingonyourbudget.com by email to email@example.com or by calling: 541-257-5646
WordPress and Design terms thanks to Jacob C. Myers.